Welcome to Soshi-Kingdom!

Photobucket

Girls' Generation Youtube Video

11/11/53

We adore SNSD ! Girls’ Generation is a religion in the Korean army camp.

 


On November 10, special guests in MBC’s ‘Golden Fishery’ talked about nine angels, Girls’ Generation.

Psy, a Korean hip hop artist, said, “When I joined the army, SNSD is like a religion there. Everything was SNSD! He also said, “Girl groups have a huge impact on South Korea’s military forces, especially Girls’ Generation.  Mostly, all married man likes Yuri.”
Psy added that he used to like Taeyeon but now, he likes Yuri more.

MC Kim Gura said, “I used to like Taeyeon as well but now, I like Hyoyeon.”

---Credit---
Source : star.mt.co.kr, Allkpop
Translated to Thai: Pimpcess ll SOSHIFANCLUB ll http://www.soshifanclub.com
Translated to English: TaeTae7989 (Golf)

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. I also adore Girls' Generation like everyone in military camp. Their cuteness make this world becomes pink and beautiful. Believe in power of 9.

    ตอบลบ
  2. "I use to like Taeyeon but now, I like Yuri"

    For sure !! Yuri is miraculously hot !!!!!

    ตอบลบ