Welcome to Soshi-Kingdom!

Photobucket

Girls' Generation Youtube Video

17/11/53

My Angel! Taeyeon won most popular Girls' Generation member among woman



Ezday ran a survey from October 22nd to November 1st. It surveyed 1913 women and asked them which Girls’ Generation member was their favorite. The result was Taeyeon won 1st place 22% of the votes, following by YoonA with 18% and Seohyun 14%.

The reason was Taeyeon had talent in singing. Most women agreed that Taeyeon was the most talented out of the nine members.

For me, my favorite member is also Taeyeon. I accept that I like her at first sight. I do not like her from her appearance, I like her from her voice. Her voice is so astonishing. I still remember the day that I listened to Taeyeon's voice for the 1st time. Taeyeon's voice is powerful and beautiful. After listening to her voice, I realize that this girl group is going to change Korean-Music industry(at that time,2007, was the heyday of Korean boy band). I decided to join SOSHIFANCLUB since Girls' Generation was not really popular (My member number is 1593. Nowadays, the total member is 54,241) because I was sure that Girls' Generation would succeed in Korean-Music Industry. The number of members in SOSHIFANCLUB obviously indicate to Girls' Generation's success right now.This is only for this website. There are a lot of Girls' Generation websites in Thailand and more in South East Asia. The plan to cover Asia in pink maybe not a daydream anymore. They are not only girl group, but they are "THE BEST" Korean girl group right now.

Credit

source: Osen
credit: Koreaboo

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น